- This event has passed.
Follow Friday Giveaway with Rachel Zoe!
January 20, 2017Free
Hi ladies! Our first Follow Friday for 2017 will be sponsored by Rachel Zoe! They are giving one lucky winner at $500 gift card to [url=http://rachelzoe.com]RachelZoe.com[/url]
[b]When[/b]: January 20
[b]How to Register[/b]: use the form below, press the “up” arrow and then fill out your information.
[b]Registration Closes[/b]: January 13th
What to Expect:
- [url=https://www.instagram.com/jessievbu/]Jessie[/url] will contact you the week of the Follow Friday event to confirm that you are still participating.
- Instructions will be sent on or before Thursday, January 19th.
- You will need to post TWICE on Follow Friday, January 20th. We will provide the first photo + caption to post. You will then post a second photo of your Style Collective Sister + a caption.
- To see previous week’s Follow Friday’s, please view the [url=https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/scfollowfriday/]#SCFollowFriday[/url] hashtag.
- Assignments are done randomly (using a random number generator) based on the order that you sign up.
- You will need to keep BOTH posts up until the giveaway ends.
- [b]Please be respectful and participate fully in this post.[/b] It is inconsiderate to sign up and then be assigned a sister to then not promote her. If by the end of the day you have not participated, we would please ask that you apologize to your assigned blogger and participate in a “make-up” #FollowFriday.
Style Collective protects your confidential data using SSL, but we have detected that SSL is being intercepted and disabled on its way to your device.
Malware or a malicious actor on your network could be intercepting your wifi and causing this error.
Without SSL, any credentials you enter into login forms or credit card forms are sent over the air in plain text and can be retrieved by anybody in range. This applies to all forms you currently have open in your browser, not just Style Collective forms.
We recommend that you immediately stop all sensitive activity on your computer and disconnect from wifi. Instead, hardwire your computer into an ethernet port.