This week, meet Kristen Ley, founder, owner, and creative director of Thimblepress. Kristen majored in graphic design in college, then opened a design firm in Charleston, South Carolina. Kristen loved her job, but she longed to do something more out-of-the-box, and wanted to “get her hands messy” (aka, CREATE!). In need of a creative outlet, Kristen started an Etsy shop, which became the springboard for Thimblepress. Join Kristen and Annie as they talk trusting your gut, preventing burnout, and moving forward.
Becoming Fearless Episode 26: Show Notes
- Meet Kristen Ley, the founder, owner, and creative director of Thimblepress.
- On the power of storytelling and memories to drive creativity.
- On trusting your gut and doing what makes sense for you.
- On the moments where you have to pick yourself up, reanalyze, and move forward.
- The importance of a positive mindset.
- Kristen’s core values – and the core values of Thimblepress.
- On staying motivated through collaboration.
- On preventing burnout by taking time to recharge.
- On not being afraid to leap, even if it’s a small leap.
- Where you can find Thimblepress.
Thank you for sharing, subscribing, rating, and reviewing! This helps our podcast grow so we can continue to have amazing guests, and allows us to reach women around the world.