SC is the ultimate online destination for influencer community and education, empowering women to become successful bloggers and entrepreneurs.
Style Collective is a platform for female influencers to connect, grow, and learn how to be successful bloggers and entrepreneurs. Membership includes exclusive access to community forums and groups, the SC Sister Map for meetups, a library of e-courses, access to mentorship panels from top bloggers, a collection of stock photos, a brand directory for sponsored posts, a media kit, monthly content planners, and more!
Do you ever ask yourself...
How do some bloggers seem to grow so fast?
How did she get that collaboration, or that media feature?
What’s the trick to growing your Instagram and beating the algorithm?
What content should I plan this month? What are people even buying?
What’s my niche? Who’s reading my blog?
How do I get people to read my blog, and how do I stop feeling like a little fish in a big pond?
You can't Google your way to success.
Influencer marketing is a dynamic industry, and articles from 2012 just aren’t relevant – and they aren’t serving you! What if you had a team of experts to help you learn the latest strategies, or a community of thousands of bloggers to ask anything, anytime?
H O W M U C H W O U L D Y O U P A Y T O I N V E S T I N Y O U R S E L F A N D Y O U R F U T U R E ?
How about two cups of coffee a month?
Resources worth $10,000:
- Monthly content planning guides, desktop calendar, and checklists.
- A directory of 100+ brands that work with influencers just like you.
- Community forums and groups for real-time feedback from your SC Sisters.
- A map of SC members to help you plan coffee dates, photo shoots, or sip and shops!
- Sponsored rate calculators so you know exactly what to charge for Instagram posts, blog posts, and banner ads.
- Education library (updated weekly!) of case studies, expert interviews, worksheets, and more!
- Community support forums and groups to connect with like-minded #bossbabes!
- Mentorship Panel replay with four SC #bossbabes spilling their exact monetization strategies.
- Weekly challenges, emails, and Instagram Live to keep you motivated.
- Access to a local Regional Leader who plans local blogger meetups (beta – not in all cities…yet!).
- NYFW show passes, hotel block, and exclusive resource guide. Plus, our annual NYFW party in September (sold separately).
- Access to free or discounted passes to industry events such as BlogHer, StyleCon, and SC’s Conference in April 2018 (sold separately).
- Uplevel your brand with our stock photo library and graphic design tutorials (worth $300!).
- Establish yourself as a professional with a stunning Media Kit, complete with tutorial.
- Recommended affiliate programs and tutorials to monetize your passion.
- Blogging worksheets and templates, such as contracts and invoices, tracking expenses, setting goals and crushing them, and more!
Courses and Guides worth $1,000:
- How to Monetize Your Influence and Stand Out from the Influencer Crowd
- How newbies and veterans are making the MOST money, and which mode of monetization is raking it in.
- Learn how to give your followers something no one else can provide. Plus, the exact steps to take for monetizing your own products or services.
- We reveal our secret mindset and formula to help you start seeing profit.
- How to Win at Pitching Brand Partnerships
- Tips on tracking down those elusive brand contacts.
- Maximize revenue by developing client-specific service packages.
- How to define goals and success metrics to show brands you are a business professional.
- How to Work with Brands like a #Girlboss
- How to plan content that increases the metrics brands care about.
- Why SEO is critical for long-term growth, and how to choose the right keywords and phrases for your blog post.
- The exact steps you need to follow to “wow” a brand and establish long-term repeat partnerships that will multiply your revenue.
- NYFW Insider Tips for Bloggers
- A list of brand, designer, and PR contacts – plus, the app you need to secure shows.
- Crafting the perfect pitch, and a fail-proof pitch template directly from a top PR agency.
- The link to our exclusive hotel block with a blogger media rate during the busiest time of year, when hotel collaborations are scarce!
Choose your payment option
Check out these membership highlights!
Reviews of SC, from influencers just like you!
“SC has given me the confidence, resources, and inspiration to grow my blog in ways I never imagined. I am so grateful that after only having my blog and being a part of the SC family for a few months I am already seeing progress. The support from my SC sisters has been wonderful, and I can only go up from here. Thank you, Style Collective! You are one of a kind.”
DANA // ONE BROKE BLONDE
“When I created my style blog, I was a ‘little fish in the big sea’. I had the motivation and determination to make my blog a strong business, but did not have the right tools to make this happen. Once I discovered SC, I felt all my worries melt away. SC gave me all the tools and more to help me reach my goals and create even bigger goals for my blog! I not only gained all the knowledge I needed for my blog, I gained the priceless relationships with my SC sisters! I have learned so much from these women and the support they have given me has meant the world to me. I am forever grateful for SC and what this company has done me for and my blog.”
“I have just joined Style Collective, but have already begun to see the impact it has had on my business. The e-courses helped me learn the importance of strategy; taking advantage of SEO, how to pitch myself to brands, branding myself in a way that makes me recognizable, and so much more. I have seen the traffic to my blog double since joining SC a few weeks ago. On top of that, the kindness of every SC sister I’ve come across is undeniable. They have a genuine desire to help you succeed, and they do!”
ALYSSA // TEDDYBEARS & LIPSTICK
“Becoming a member of Style Collective has been one of the best decisions I have ever made as a blogger. I was able to connect with other business women like myself and connect on so many levels, both personal and professional. I would have never known how helpful and kind other women in this profession could be if I had never joined Style Collective.”
AMY // STYLE & SEQUINS
“Style Collective has really shown me the importance of community over competition. I really like supporting other like-minded individuals, and SC allows me to do just that! Turning my blog into a business has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made, but it is a lot of work, and any encouragement along the way is greatly appreciated. Being a part of Style Collective has transformed the way I operate as a blogger. I really enjoy reading the articles with useful information that I can implement right away. The continuous education I receive from SC is above and beyond. I’m in the process of launching an e-course to help new bloggers, and I know that I have nothing to be nervous about with my SC sisters behind me.”
JODI-KAY // LIFESTYLE FINESSE
Meet the Founder, Annie Spano
Style Collective was formed as a reaction to an experience that should never happen to other women. In late 2015, Annie left her job in corporate marketing after being bullied and harassed by another woman in the workplace. The experience left her feeling defeated and emotionally drained. Annie wished there was a better way for women to work together and help each other achieve success.
During this time, Annie started a fashion and lifestyle blog as a creative outlet and became friendly with other female influencers. She started a chat group for her new friends to share ideas and support each other, with the intent of promoting community over competition. The result was amazing – not only did these women eagerly share their blogging tips and tricks to help each other grow, they also formed friendships that added a meaningful dimension to what they already loved doing.
The small group of women quickly grew into a large influencer network that was officially incorporated as Style Collective LLC in early 2016. Today, Style Collective continues to offer sisterhood, support, and empowerment for female influencers in the fashion and lifestyle industries in many ways – from discussion forums for idea sharing, to online courses and guides for influencer education, to in-person meet-ups and group events, opportunities to work with brands one-on-one, and the strategies you need to turn your blog into your brand and business.
Annie has made it her mission to empower other women, improve their happiness, and help them achieve their goals through sisterhood and support of a shared passion. Style Collective is that mission. Listen to Annie’s full story on the Becoming Fearless Podcast.
WANT TO GET A SAMPLE OF THE AMAZING RESOURCES YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO AS A STYLE COLLECTIVE MEMBER?
SIGN UP BELOW TO RECEIVE HOW TO BRAND YOURSELF LIKE AN INSTAGRAM IT-GIRL FOR FREE (WORTH $99!).