SC is the ultimate online destination for influencer community and education, empowering women to become successful bloggers and entrepreneurs.
Our mission is to empower women to live a life of passion, purpose, and authenticity. When you join Style Collective, your membership includes exclusive access to an educational library and courses that show you how to grow an organic, engaged following and make your first $1K (or maybe $10K!) as a new or seasoned influencer. You also get access to all of the resources that you need to be successful, such as: media kit templates that attract brands, a collection of stock photos to up your aesthetic, and a directory of 125+ brands that you can pitch your ideas to. And did we mention the AMAZING community of boss babes and support system that you have at your fingertips when you have a question or need a boost of confidence?
Sounds great, but can’t I just Google all of this and learn it on my own?
Yes, you could leverage Google as your professor, but we want you to think about why someone would attend college. Why would someone pay thousands of dollars in tuition to take classes, such as Calculus, that they could easily look up on the internet? Why wouldn’t someone just take out a book from the library and self-teach themselves the subject? If you want to learn Calculus, you can certainly do it for free without college. But college programs offer structure, support, networking, and credibility, which many people gladly pay for because most companies won’t even look at your resume if you don’t have a college degree. Style Collective is set up similarly as your go-to for blogging continuing education: you get structure, support, networking, and credibility within an emerging industry. Any memberships/courses you take as an influencer or events/conferences you attend should be included on your media kit to show a brand that you have the knowledge and credibility to do the job right.
So are you in?
You'll Get Resources, Courses, and Guides worth $10,000+
- Member Favorite: Monthly content planning guides and desktop calendar (saves 10+ hours a month!).
- A directory of 100+ brands that work with influencers just like you.
- Community forums and groups for real-time feedback from your SC Sisters.
- A map of SC members to help you network and plan coffee dates, photo shoots, or sip and shops!
- Sponsored rate calculators so you know exactly what to charge for Instagram posts, blog posts, and banner ads.
- Education Library of case studies, expert interviews, worksheets, and more!
- Mentorship Panel replay with four SC #bossbabes spilling their exact monetization strategies.
- Weekly emails to keep you up to date with the latest industry news and trends.
- NYFW show invites and exclusive resource guide (worth $99). Plus, our annual NYFW Event in September (sold separately).
- Access to discounted tickets to #SCCon19 (SC’s Conference) in April 2019 (sold separately).
- Uplevel your brand with our stock photo library and graphic design tutorials (worth $300!).
- Establish yourself as a professional with a stunning Media Kit, complete with tutorial.
- Recommended affiliate programs to monetize your passion.
- Blogging worksheets and templates, such as contracts and invoices, tracking expenses, setting goals and crushing them, and more!
- How to Monetize Your Influence and Stand Out from the Influencer Crowd
- How newbies and veterans are making the MOST money, and which mode of monetization is raking it in.
- Learn how to give your followers something no one else can provide. Plus, the exact steps to take for monetizing your own products or services.
- We reveal our secret mindset and formula to help you start seeing profit.
- How to Brand Yourself like an Instagram It-Girl
- How to establish a unique and recognizable brand.
- Leveraging mood boards for creative inspiration
- Creating an emotional connection to keep your followers coming back.
- How to Win at Pitching Brand Partnerships
- Tips on tracking down those elusive brand contacts.
- Maximize revenue by developing client-specific service packages.
- How to define goals and success metrics to show brands you are a business professional.
- How to Work with Brands like a #Girlboss
- How to plan content that increases the metrics brands care about.
- Why SEO is critical for long-term growth, and how to choose the right keywords and phrases for your blog post.
- The exact steps you need to follow to “wow” a brand and establish long-term repeat partnerships that will multiply your revenue.
- 2018 NYFW Insider Tips for Bloggers
- A list of brand, designer, and PR contacts – plus, the app you need to secure shows.
- Crafting the perfect pitch, and a fail-proof pitch template directly from a top PR agency.
- The link to our exclusive hotel block with a blogger media rate during the busiest time of year, when hotel collaborations are scarce!
Wanted: Serious Boss Babes Only
Style Collective is for the self-motivated boss babe who wants to take action to make her biggest dreams come true with the resources and support that SC has to offer. Every single success story from growing tens of thousands of followers to making a full-time income from their blog to changing someone’s life are a result of someone logging into SC, reading our articles, taking our courses, reaching out to other members, and being involved. If you aren’t ready to commit 20-30 minutes a week to learning, growing, and connecting with others, then SC probably isn’t for you.
You will get out of it what you put into it.
“Style Collective was one of the first blogging resources I came across (and actually found valuable) when I first started in this industry. I began meeting my SC sisters and growing those relationships, while also using the resources offered in Style Collective to learn more about the business of blogging and how to turn this into my full-time career. Along with all of this, I’ve been able to meet some of my very best friends, connect with leading brands, and attend industry events thanks to my SC fam!
PEYTON BAXTER // LOVE ‘N’ LABELS
“Join a group of like-minded ladies that will be your sounding board! I joined SC a few years ago and it’s been a huge help! Being able to bounce ideas off other bloggers in real time who are at the same point in their journey has been invaluable to me. I have a group of ladies who understand my frustrations and will give me actionable steps to work through them, the advice they are learning in real time and celebrate with me no matter how big the win is because no victory is too small. A mistake that new bloggers sometimes make is not having a support system of people who understand and you need that. You need a shoulder to cry on, an ear to vent to and at times, a kick in the ass and this group is filled with ladies who will do all that and more! Not only that, you have access to a database of brands you can reach out to for collaborations, a weekly blog post that help you map out everything from monthly content calendars to best Instagram strategies and a library of workshops from how to pitch to be a better girlboss! It’s a one-stop blogging shop and I’m glad to be a part of that!”
“I have been a member of Style Collective for a couple of years now and wish it was around when I first started blogging! It would have saved me a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. With SC, I no longer need to hop around to various sources to get what I need since it’s all in one place. The site and the podcastprovide a wealth of knowledge for entrepreneurs and influencers. My favorite features include the blog, blog prep kits, and the e-courses and guides! Plus the community element and forum topicsare a huge plus.”
ASA // LACE & PEARLS
“Becoming a member of Style Collective has been one of the best decisions I have ever made as a blogger. I was able to connect with other business women like myself and connect on so many levels, both personal and professional. I would have never known how helpful and kind other women in this profession could be if I had never joined Style Collective.”
AMY // STYLE & SEQUINS
“Style Collective was the guidance that helped me kick off my blogging journey. And it is the guidance that helps me Keep organized and everyone on track! The podcast is always so inspirational! It’s the best resource and the sisters I’ve met and have formed friendships with is priceless!”
Meet the Founder, Annie Spano
Style Collective was formed as a reaction to an experience that should never happen to other women. In late 2015, Annie left her job in corporate marketing after being bullied and harassed by another woman in the workplace. The experience left her feeling defeated and emotionally drained. Annie wished there was a better way for women to work together and help each other achieve success.
During this time, Annie started a fashion and lifestyle blog as a creative outlet and became friendly with other female influencers. She started a chat group for her new friends to share ideas and support each other, with the intent of promoting community over competition. The result was amazing – not only did these women eagerly share their blogging tips and tricks to help each other grow, they also formed friendships that added a meaningful dimension to what they already loved doing.
The small group of women quickly grew into a large influencer network that was officially incorporated as Style Collective LLC in early 2016. Today, Style Collective continues to offer sisterhood, support, and empowerment for female influencers in the fashion and lifestyle industries in many ways – from discussion forums for idea sharing, to online courses and guides for influencer education, to in-person meet-ups and group events, opportunities to work with brands one-on-one, and the strategies you need to turn your blog into your brand and business.
Annie has made it her mission to empower other women, improve their happiness, and help them achieve their goals through sisterhood and support of a shared passion. Style Collective is that mission.
10 Secrets to Becoming Fearless
Want our guide to banishing fear and welcoming in a lot more confidence as you chase your big ideas this year?